No News? Really? I’ve been in PR for 20 years and my clients often start the meeting by saying they haven’t got any news. By the end of the meeting, we have a long list of press releases in the pipeline.
Here are the questions I ask:
- Have you won any new contracts?
- Have you been given funding?
- Have you completed a project?
- Are you doing anything differently?
- Have you developed new technology?
- Are you offering a new service?
- Are you targeting a new market?
- Are you working in a new country?
- Are you opening a new office?
- Are you shortlisted for an award?
- Are you sponsoring a local sports club?
- Are you speaking at a conference?
- Has there been a recent change in legislation for your sector — will this impact your customers?
- Are you seeing any trends with your customers — are they buying more or something or less?
- Are your customers demanding new services or more widgets?
- Are there any changes in your market?
- Are you creating jobs?Are you launching a new product?
- Are you soft launching?
- Have you officially launched?Are you launching in closed beta?
- Do you have a waiting list for your products?
- Is there a world wide shortage of something?
If you answer yes to just ONE of these questions then you have news and you could write a press release in PingGo. Choose one and tailor as you need.