You’ve got a great product and you’re ready to tell the world. The problem is, you don’t have a lot of budget and your time is spread across the business.
Here’s a simple checklist of actions that won’t break the bank or take forever but will get some momentum behind your marketing.
- Announce on Twitter
- Write a guest blog for an influential website
- Call up a journalist and explain the challenges your product solves
- Offer the story as an exclusive to your top media target
- Write about it or publish your press release on your blog
- Send the press release to your local press